Buy Plenty Vaporizer Online
Putting a new spin on classic whip-style desktop
vaporizers, the Plenty from Storz & Bickel features a
unique handheld design which sets it apart from every
other unit in its class. Instead of a traditional silicone
whip, the Plenty features a high-quality stainless steel
cooling coil,precise temperature adjustment between
266degree-395degree F , and is equipped with a double
helix heat-exchange to ensure efficient air heating and
high-yield vaporization. The highly efficient stainless
steel cooling coil ensures a pleasant aromatic experience.
The temperature control and an automatic switch-off
- 3 Year Warranty
- Handheld Design
- Durable & Tactical
- Efficient & Effective
- Quick Heat – Up Time
- Large Herb Chamber
- Visual Temperature Dial
- Automatic Shit-Off Feature
- Stainless Steel Cooling Coil
- Precise Temperature Control System
- Produces Large, Dense Vapor Clouds
- Why Buy Volcano Digital Vaporizer From Us?
We are a long established and trusted supplier of Weed
24 hour Live Chat…ask any questions, if you’re unsure of anything at all
Various Payment options to suit your needs
We offer Same-Day shipping, provided you order before 4pm CET
Our customers leave genuine reviews which allow you to buy with confidence
- Storz and Bickel are the designers. They are pretty much the Steve Jobs of vaping. They have introduced several innovative vaporizers. The Plenty Vaporizer is yet another of their signature, outsized vaporizer that is neither elegant in design nor portable. But when it comes to performance, none of the portables come even close.
Right off the bat, you’re going to notice that the Plenty looks very different than most desktop vapes. It more closely resembles a Black and Decker screw gun than a vaporizer. It is far removed from is the closest sibling the Volcano. And its design is decidedly clunky compared to most desktop vapes.
My only gripe with it is that you have to hold it while vaping. This more or less defeats the purpose of getting a desktop vape in the first place. Having to hold the handle to make it work is just unnecessary. Furthermore, this makes it more tedious, considering it’s a decently heavy vape.
The handheld design is actually far removed from the desktop setup of the Volcano. The Plenty looks as much like a handheld power tool as it does a vaporizer, especially with the black and orange design. If you’re going for incognito, then you might get away with it with the vape. It’s not really designed to work the same way that most desktop vapes do. You will have to hold onto it while you vape.
- Putting this vape into action isn’t as hard as it may seem, which is one good things about it. There is no display screen, or any real indicator of what temperature it is. Otherwise, it has seven presets going only to 395oF.
I don’t personally mind the lower heat cap because it lets me get longer sessions out of my herbs. Every time you want to take a draw, you have to make sure that you pull the trigger. This is because as soon as you let go, the heat starts creeping back down. The heat up time for this vape is around 3 minutes. This is pretty good compared to most desktop vaporizers.
- One of the marquee features of the Plenty Vaporizer is the vapor production. Once you get a decent sized pull, you will not be hurting for vapor. This is probably the best vape (handheld or desktop) when it comes to vapor production. Additionally, it’s probably the reason its name is “Plenty”.
It also allows for easy pulls, and you won’t have to worry about your lungs coming out of the mouth. The internal heating unit is the genius for all of this amazing vapor production. The Plenty is small. The whole internal machine is basically, the heating unit which explains why it’s so great.
The Plenty does have a tendency to get a little hot. It is probably because of the nuclear core at the center of it. This shouldn’t be a problem for you if you hold it properly.